This project started ages ago, before the last thorougly selected LPs were stolen. The EE SRPP amplifier is a rather simple amplifier, that is, if you skip the relay-controlled options. Few components and and a straightforward design makes it a suitable "beginners project".
When, as I just wrote, my LPs were stolen the need for a RIAA-stage was suddenly dropped and I could start making something out of it. First I made a plan to house it in an old cabinet intended for another (unknown) amplifier project - see photos.
After some (!!!!) rethinking and replanning I remade the amplifier totally. I housed it on an aluminium-sheet which I covered with a piece of an attractive fabric. This was also done to cover some holes done in the alu-sheet. The idea was to make a wooden box, but I haven't come that far and by now I am almost prepared to buy a new box from Hammond and remake the amp totally.
After yet more rethinking and replanning I purchased a Hammondbox (love those) and have started to rebuild the stuff from the beginning.
Now I am eager to let the amp go on early retirement. Addng a potentiometer in all power amplifiers excludes the need for a preamp. Besides the Octal6 serves me much better.